Published 4:13 pm Monday, February 6, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Ronnie and Carolyn Brown to Adrain and Carrie Davis, tract 3-B containing 33.003 acres of the Ronnie & Carolyn Brown Property, as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 304, $105,000.
• Leamon O. Sims to Lisa M. Sims and Charles F. Sims, Jr., 14.5 acres on the waters of Moccasin Creek, $200,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Don and Erica Martin to David and Christina Petty, two tracts; 2.002 acres on Neal’s Creek Road and 4.051 acres as shown in Plat Book E, page 275, $290,000.
• Donald and Kathy Ramey to Rachyl H. Cundiff, lot 1, phase 1 of Huston Pointe Subdivision, $345,000.
• Lisa M. Peyton and Dana R. Johnson, as co-executors of the Estate of Lewis Daniel McCarter to Lisa M. Peyton, two tracts, lots 4 and 5 of Rollie Short Farm, final division of property, fair market value $60,000.
• Lisa M. Peyton to Tiffine L. King and James and Jody Mattingly, two tracts of Rollie Short Farm, $60,000.
• Bullock & Sons-in-law Properties, LLC, to Casey Floyd, parcel of land in McKinney, $7,500.
• Jerry and Frances Shelley and Paul and Lisa Shelley to Adam and Rebekah Shelley, 14 acres in Lincoln County, $20,000.
• Rickie Swift and Susan and Edward Jolly, II, to Darrel and Lois Horst, 5.740 acres and .188 acres as shown in Plat Slide C-542, $155,000.
• Judy Price to Jason and Candice Singleton, 5.79 acres on U.S. Hwy. 150, $25,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocom to Daniel and Taylor Miller, .44 acres on Community Center Drive, $75,000.
• Universal Guaranty Life Insurance Company to The Inn at Wilderness Road, LLC, lot on Lancaster Street, $1, fair market value $193,232.
• Joan and Carl Elliot to Jimmy Brown, Jr., property on Neal’s Creak Road, $1,000.
• Eva Eggersman by and through Tabatha M. Eggersman, to Troy and Sharon Blair, 1.96 acres in Crab Orchard, $70,000.
• Zachary New and Michelle New to Judith Runquist, .560 acres on Ky. Hwy. 39, $148,750.
• Jack and Sara Jacobs to Country Estates, LLC, .5 acres on Southside of Stanford-Hustonville turnpike, $13,750.
• Tillia L. Renner, 55, house wife and Kurt Michael Neumann, 69, machine operator.