Published 2:28 pm Thursday, January 26, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Catherine and John Dishon to Oak & Belle Investments, LLC, 124 Brock Drive, $67,500.
• Norman and Nellie Reed, and Norman C. Reed to Richard and Alice Mount, 18 acres on South Fork of Green River, $190,000.
Email newsletter signup
• James and Lisa Barger to Norman and Nellie Reed, lot no. 8 of the W.C. Brogle Property Division, $184,500.
• Kleber M. Bartram Estate, by and through Tawni Bartram, executrix, to Joas and Magdalena Hochstetler, property in the center of the Middleburg and Coffey’s Mill turnpike, $115,000.
• Jedidiah and Ashley Cash to Nickolas and Ashlee Hunter, tract 3 containing .98 acres as shown by Plat of David Shelton Property, $162,000.
• Ashley N. Shepherd to Craig Pike and Ma Español, lot 29 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, section 2, $193,000.
• Amanda McMullin and Kevin Lynch, Abbie McMullin and Lydia McMullin to Timothy and Lisa Smith, 1.131 acres on Ky. Hwy. 328, love and affection, fair market value $1,500.
• Danny and Angela Pittman to Curtis Bowe, Jr., 2867 Ky. Hwy. 1948 in Waynesburg, $245,000.
• Estate of Bill J. Adams and Brenda Taylor-Lockaby to Mark Burkhart and Regina Huff, 2 acres on Cemetery Road, $141,900.
• Faye Emerson to Cynthia Johnston, one acre of Emerson Minor Plat as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 308, love and affection, fair market value $2,000.
• Linda Sexton and William Hendren to Lawrence and Lori Dabkowski, 2.26 acres hwy. 300, $305,000.
• Daniel and Debbie Livasy to Jonathan and Whitney Johnson, two parcels in Lincoln County, $20,000.
• Kenneth and Lisa May to Kenneth May, two tracts on Ky. 70, $200,000.
• Hershel and Vena Miller to Cody T. Pollard, parcel 3, tract 3 containing 1.493 acres located on Morris Road, love and affection, fair market value $500.
• Hershel and Vena Miller to Gary W. Pollard, parcel 2 containing 4.927 acres on Morris Road, love and affection, fair market value $500.
• Hershel and Vena Miller to Dusty B. Pollard, parcel 3, tract 2 containing 3.586 acres on Morris Road, love and affection, fair market value $500.
• Lone Wolf Properties, Inc., to Dillon and Billie Hensley, lots no. 6 and 7 of Subdivision of Hustonville, $192,500.
• Gregory and Ashley Langham to Vanessa L. Ewert, tract 6 containing 9.703 acres and tract 7 consisting of 6.606 acres and all of tract 8 containing 39.554 acres, $510,000.
• Mid South Capital Partners, LP, to Steven Schwartz and Amy Mercado, 8 acres on Ky. Hwy. 39, $70,000.
• Linda Gilliam to Henry and Deborah Carnley, two tracts on Ky. Hwy. 698, $350,000.
• Estate of Donald W. Ballard, William Larry Ballard, executor, parcel on Greasy Ridge Road, $99,000.
• Chrystal Kidder to Warren and Karen Hulick, 5.665 acres of the Daisy Gilbert survey, $175,000.
• Zahed Property Management, LLC, to Ahmad Properties, LLC, 207 Martin Luther King Street, $1.
• Aaron and Amy Warner to Sandra Norris, lot 4 of Moreland Meadows, $178,000.
• William and Judith Burk to Richard L. Jackson, lot no. 10 of Halls Gap Estates Subdivision, $144,500.
• Barbara and Richard Pelissier to Jonathan and Pamela Cook, 16.024 acres on Ky. 643, $60,000.
• Connie and Rodney Sims to Melissa A. Craig, lot 10 of Hawkins Subdivision, $168,000.
• John and Kendra Funkhouser to Tamara L. Releford, lot 4, unit 2, block B of Dix River Estates Subdivision, $239,000.
• Sapphire Scott Loveless, 21, unemployed and Jonathan Isaac Jacobs, 22, construction.
• Amber Renee Bunch, 21, supervisor and Alex Wade Yocum, 24, technician.
• Cloitilde Basces Leon, 30, homemaker and Teofilo Contreras Flores, 29, farm.
• Barbara Ellen Ochsner, 84, housewife and Shannon D. Hatter, 88, retired.