Public Records – Dec. 28, 2022
Published 8:00 am Thursday, December 29, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Janice K. Southard to James Crank, 5.4 acres of the B.J. May Property on Plat B-712, $380,000.
• Don Wiseman to Adam Ray Coleman, two tracts on Pine Grove Road, $18,000.
Email newsletter signup
• William and Barbara Walls and William G. Walls to Gina Cooper, three parcels in Stanford, love and affection, fair market value $83,000.
• Shelbi S. Clark to Anna L. Williams, two parcels on Ky. Hwy. 1247, $193,000.
• Julian and Dana Gander to Omar D. El Alami, lot no. 7 and portion of lot no. 8 in Ridgeway Road Subdivision, $205,000.
• Harley and Rebecca Taylor to Hollie T. Hisel, lot 14, containing 1.7222 acres as shown on Plat Slide A-549, love and affection, fair market value $90,000.
• Isaiah and Faith Isaac to Maria and Matthew Thompson, lot 1 of Goshen Subdivision, phase 3, $167,000.
• Alvin and Martha Byler to Timothy and Delores Byler, 2.1279 acres on William Whitley House Road, $180,000.
• Stephen A. Smith and Nathan A. Smith to Ryan and Katrina Jones, property on Von Linger Lane, $305,000.
• Robert G. Reed to Ky Home Investors, LLC, property on Logan Avenue, $65,000.
• Jimmy Cain to Debra Rice, Timmy Cain and Jeffery Cain, two acres on waters of Green River, love and affection, fair market value $11,000.
• Gilbert McMullin to Timothy Smith 1.128 acres on Polly Ann Road, $5,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocom to Jordan and Whitney Simpson, lot on Helm Street, $110,000.
• Felicia Mechelle Atwater, 50, truck driver and Walter Lee Harrison Jr., 62, truck driver.