Published 8:33 am Friday, November 4, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Helen E. Price to Ethan and Michelle Jones, two tracts in Crab Orchard containing 173.82 acres, $630,000.
• Bruce and Charissa Wade to AFI 006, LLC, two parcels (portions of Reid Farm) at intersection of McCormack Church Road, $2,485,312.
Email newsletter signup
• Jay T. Crowe to Everardo C. Jaramillo, 5 acres on Bowen Road, $1,500.
• Wayne and Penny Greer to Jeremy and Ruth Gilliam, tract of land on Helm Street, $4,000.
• Parley and Nancy Roller to Eva Rankin two parcels in Forest Hills Subdivision, $269,000.
• Carolyn Yowell to Justin and Mary Jarnagin, 31.15 acres on Hwy. 78, $200,000.
• SLP Association LLC to Eddie and Stacie Lawson, 9.5 acres on U.S. 27 South, $270,000.
• Edward and Pamela Kendall to Christopher and Heather Shannon, property on Ky. Hwy. 300, $40,000.
• Tracy Valentine, executor of the Estate of Elmer Carmack, to Leamon and Connie Sims, property on Hwy. 501 in Kings Mountain, $71,500.
• Stanford Wellness Center to Combined Arms Real Estate Holdings, property on Lancaster Ave. and U.S. 27, $310,000.
• Alexis Suzanne Elliot, 22, Walmart and Jakob Gunner Moore, 22, Walmart.
•Emily Anne Major, 33, stay at home mother and Markus A. Breckenridge, 32, construction.