Published 5:07 pm Thursday, August 11, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV through Aug. 9.
• Steven K. Knight and Eric and Hailey Taylor to Robert and Eva Jackson, tract C from McGlone located on Old US 127, $215,000.
• Henry Dotson to Haley Jo Dotson, lot no. 17 of Raintree Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $117,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Clear Fork Properties, LLC, to King of Kings Self Storage, lot no. 1 of Huston Pointe Development, $175,000.
• Harold and Helen Pike to Jeffrey and Cara Black, 2.194 acres on new U.S. 127, $180,000.
• Ariel Carter to James and Ginske Hogue, two parcels on Logan Avenue, $60,000.
• Greg Noland to Jonathon Randolph and Kaitlyn Noland, lot 15 of Candlelight Estates, $165,000.
• Jacob and Keirra Julian to Noah and Cassandra Baker, lot 37, section 2 of Silver Flats Subdivision, $145,000.
• Lisa and Wayne Oates to Phillip and Yvonne Hafley, 17.26 acres on new U.S. 127, $55,000.
• Jeffrey Goff and Kimberly Goff to Goff Family Irrevocable Trust, property on waters of Puncheon Creek, southwest of Eubank containing 14.23 acres, fair market value $37,000.
• Homer and Brenda Day to Jason Smith, 1.509 acres of Parent Tract of Homer and Brenda Day, love and affection, fair market value $15,000..
• Sharon Marie Dawn Gosser, 19, unemployed and Jordan Latrell Wilkinson, 30, Aaron’s.
• Kendra Nicole Wilson, 31, shift leader and Tyler Wayne Bonds, 34, cook.
• Lita R. Johnson, 49, homemaker and Rodney Lee Griffith, 60, retired.
• Misti Leane Murphy, 38, disabled and Walter Matthew Price, 40, management.