Public Record Oct. 4, 2021
Published 1:19 pm Monday, October 4, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Randall Neville to Ryan Volk, tract no. 2 of the Oliver Hopkins Estate on plat A-174, 10,000.
• James and Jill Kersey to Danny Ayres, property at the south east intersection of Upland Road and Highland Court, $160,000.
• Gerald and Peggy Combs to Jacob Gourley, lot 8 of Dove Chase Subdivision, $30,000.
• Christopher B. Leggett and Rebekah Leggett to James and Dorinda Gholson, 50 acres on Pleasant Point School Road, $208,000.
• Stanley and Janet Vickers to Allen K. Mullins, two tracts on Cemetery Road, $165,000.
• Charles and Betty Petrey to Christy Houts, Alisha Alatorre and Brian Petrey, 3.31 acres on Walnut Flat Church Road, love and affection, fair market value $100,000.
• Bobby G. and Diane J. Payton to Campbells Sanitation, LLC, lot 1A, phase 2 of Payton’s Run Development, $50,000.
• Frances and Malcolm Slone to Josh and Stephanie McConnell, tract of land located about 10 miles south of Stanford on old U.S. 27, love and affection, fair market value $30,500.
Guy and Tonya Jones and Douglas Jones to Matthew and Brittney Groves, lots 13 and 14 of Lovers Lane Estates, $28,000.
• Wanda Renner to Christopher and Melissa Richey, lot no. 6 of the James Gilbert Tract Division, $135,000.
• Jaden Makenzie Shelton, 20, unemployed and Brandon Chase Hicks, 24, unemployed.
• Christa N. Hicks, 22, American Greetings and Isaiah Dshon Caudill, 21, American Greetings.
• Mahaley Grace Long, 23, nurse and Rodney Wade Goode, 23, assembler.
• Raven Brianna Vaughn, 23, homemaker and Joshua Brian Southerland, 24, Rumpke.
• Myrtle L. Hawkins, 64, accountant and Samuel S. Blevins, 65, courier.