Public Record Sept. 27, 2021
Published 6:18 am Monday, September 27, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Michael and Diane Link and Donna and Joe Dushane to Dorothea Schlappi, Ellen Lowery, Eileen Sneed and Eunice Schlappi, property on west side of Ottenheim School House, $20,000.
• Laurence and Betty Lafevers to Laurence Lafevers, 100 acres on the head waters of Negro Creek, inherited for and as a gift, fair market value $37,400.
• Ronald and Janice Emery to Austin and Rachael Emery, 4.07 acres located .6 miles west of Ky. Hwy. 643 in Crab Orchard, love and affection, fair market value $45,000.
• William and Jessie Johnson to Kaitlin Owens and Christian Poynter, lot 6, block D of Forest Hills Subdivision, $149,500.
• Eddie Carter to Ethan and Morgan Spurlin, two lots on Lancaster Street, $105,000.
• Charles Bryant to Troy and Rebecca Carrier, lot no. 11 of Phase six B of Foster’s Lane Residential Development, containing .321 acres, $150,000.
• Nancy Russell to Roy H. And Gena L. Russell, 21.48 acres on Rocky Hollow Road, love and affection, fair market value $100,000.
• Michael and Misty Humphrey to Jeremy Thomasson, property in South or East right of way line of U.S. Hwy. 127, corner with Douglas, $5,000.
• Richard and Gayle McCammon to Suzannah and Barry Rich, 26.476 acres near Geneva on waters of Green River, $260,000.
• Timothy and Chasity Paul to Danny Crowe, Jr., tracts 3 and 4 on Plat in DB 269-601, $65,000.
• Bennie and Miranda Thompson to Jeffrey Powers, lot no. 3 of Ridge View Estates Subdivision, $32,000.
• Venson Martin to Angelia Peavler and Zachary Lynch, property in two parcels on west side of Ky. Hwy. 198 in McKinney, $39,000.
• James and Anna Logan to Christy M. Scott, .6 acres on Newlands Lane or Blue Lick Road, $6,000.
• Justin Genco to Ronald and Julliene Readnour, .713 acres of tract 10 in Plat Cabinet A-377, $200,000.
• Ryan and Patricia Pennington to Lois Murphy, tract 12 containing 1 acre of Magnolia Heights, $12,000.
• Paul Roberts to Keith and Lori Middleton, 5.022 acres on west side of Swope Road, $25,000.
• Priscilla Debbiemarie Volk, 29, tax preparer and Alan Lee Downs, 29, factory.
• Brandie M. Wells, 39, care giver and Mikael D. Ives, 43, retail management.