Upcoming Public Meetings: March 1
Published 11:40 pm Thursday, March 1, 2018
• Lincoln County Board of Education Working Session, March 1, at 6 p.m., at the Lincoln County Student Support Center, 305 Danville Ave.
• Stanford City Council, Thursday, March 1 at 6:30 p.m. at L&N Depot. Agenda includes: Stephanie Blevins – Safe Communities Coalition of Central Kentucky; Comprehensive Plan – Ward Hart; approval of survey for annexation on US 27 South of Stanford; approval for study of annexation of Goshen Cut Off on US 27 North of Stanford; second reading of Smoker’s Ban Ordinance; Executive Session – contract negotiations for gas franchise agreement (Statute 61.810 Section 1(g).
• Crab Orchard City Commission, Thursday, March 1, at 6:30 p.m. at Crab Orchard city hall.
Email newsletter signup
•Logan-Hubble Park Board, Monday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m. at the Coon Club building.
• Lincoln County Fiscal Court, Tuesday, March 6 and March 20, at 9 a.m., Lincoln County Courthouse.
• Lincoln County Industrial Development Authority, Tuesday, March 6, at noon, Fort Logan Hospital.
• Hustonville City Council, Tuesday, March 6, at 7 p.m., Hustonville City Hall.
• Lincoln County Board of Education, Thursday, March 8, at 6 p.m. at the Student Support Center, 305 Danville Ave.
• Stanford Water Commission, Monday, March 12, at 10 a.m., Stanford Water Dept. Office.
• Lincoln County Public Library Board, Monday, March 12, at 4 p.m., 201 Lancaster Street.
• City of Stanford Code Enforcement Board, Monday, March 12 and Monday, March 26, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
• Lincoln County Fire Protection District, Monday, March 12, at 7 p.m., at County Fire Station No. 2 (7020 U.S. 150).
• Lincoln County Board of Education Special-Called meeting, Thursday, March 15, 2018, at 6 p.m. at the Student Support Center, 305 Danville Ave.
• Crab Orchard City Commission Planning Session, Thursday, March 15, at 6 p.m. at Crab Orchard City Hall.
• Lincoln County Ambulance Board will meet Monday, March 19, at 7 p.m. in the old Lincoln County courtroom.
• Stanford Planning and Zoning Board, Thursday, March 29, at 6 p.m. at the historic L & N Depot.
• Lincoln County Sanitation District Board, Thursday, March 29, at 7 p.m., Lincoln County Courthouse, Crab Orchard Room.